Customer Service issues with NG

Has anyone had any problems with them?

Back in mid February, I contacted them via Facebook message about an issue I had with one of their products.  Someone responded that they would look into it and get back to me asap.  I never heard back.  Sent another message on Facebook and nothing.  A week after that I sent an email to info@naturesgarden.com and nothing.  I'm really disheartened that they haven't responded to emails or fb messages.  I sent another email tonight to see if I'd get a response and told them about all the non-responses I've had.  I really love this product but this is very poor service.  

that's surprising.  I've never ever had a problem with them, just the opposite in fact.  I think they are in the process of moving into a new building (I think it was them) so maybe someone just isn't watching right now, but that's not a good excuse really.  Sorry you had a bad experience, though.

I had the exact same experience only I called- awhile back and called again and again and could never get them to call me back regarding my wicks I had ordered from them for years- they changed the neck height and now I have 100's that are no good to me and they wouldn't respond to exchange or refund me

I will not buy from them anymore other than 2 oils that I can't replace

Well I will see if they email me back.  Unfortunately they are only open 900 to 430 eastern time and I work 6 to 2 pacific time.  I work in a top secret building so we can't have cell phones and I can't make calls at work that aren't in house.  It stinks but I always communicate through email and if necessary people will call me.  I'd hate to have to stop buying from them as I would have to test a whole line of lip balm again.  

I had the exact same experience only I called- awhile back and called again and again and could never get them to call me back regarding my wicks I had ordered from them for years- they changed the neck height and now I have 100's that are no good to me and they wouldn't respond to exchange or refund me

I will not buy from them anymore other than 2 oils that I can't replace

Go to BCN and order different tabs, cut off the tabs you don't like and replace them.  That way you don't have wicks you can't use!!

I haven't had problems with them.  They usually get back to me very quickly.  I'm sorry you're having problems! That would frustrate me a lot too especially since I spend a lot of money there well it's a lot to me. lol  I hope they resolve it soon for you.   It does make it difficult that you are unavailable during the day when they're open.

Guest OldGlory

Go to BCN and order different tabs, cut off the tabs you don't like and replace them. That way you don't have wicks you can't use!!

I used buy wick tabs from BCN, but found them for less at Candle Science. I get 2 or 3 wicks from one tabbed wick that I buy.

Well it looks like I finally got this resolved.  I posted on their wall about an hour ago and they said they would credit my account.  They also said that what I had wasn't normal and they contacted the manufacturer.  At least they finally resolved it just think it's crazy they don't respond to emails.