What is in your wax pot this weekend?

I just finished pouring melts/tarts in portion cups. I think I made about 25 scents. The last of them are in the freezer as we speak. Phew, now I am really tired. I had this past week off from work but between painting my kitchen cabinets and making melts, it hasnt felt like much of a vacation. 

Something soothing on my mama girl's senses, the Lavender Sachets FOs from Peak's are wonderful and she's always liked the smell of lavender.  Hoping to perk her up some by pouring some candles, even with everything she's gone through she's still been right there under my foot this last week.

I have state basketball to wrap up sooooooooooooo ... if I get a chance, I might do some midnight tuberose on Sunday. Have to get the Fierce out of the pot and test those ... too bad it will only be good for a small room, but will hope I don't ignite a fireball. 

Cherry lemonade- lilac- red currant & sandalwood- clean cotton- sea witch- lavender sage and grape fruit mango...again(I wish people would stop asking for this- I am sick of it)

Then I have all my Oregon trails I ordered to test and pure fragrance oils....hope I get up early enough to get a jump start- I'm exhausted thinking about it- Lol

Everyone in the mood for spring or what. :D See a lot of spring or fresh scent being done wow you would think we all suffer from cabin fever. :laugh2:

Absolutely!

I don't know about everyone else, but I can't wait for this winter to end.  It's been a very hard, very long winter and the sooner I can brighten the house with spring scents, the happier I feel.

We've had the worst winter frost in about 100 years.  New roads look like they've been wacked by jackhammers.  Ready for the thaw.  Spring...please present yourself!

It has been a long tough Winter! That is for sure! Lots of snow, illness, dealing with all the ice and snow and trying to get to work or the Dr etc,  people have had to stay overnight at work because of it (me included)....ugh....just WAY over it! But hang on folks....Spring is only 4 days away!  Making those wonderful smelling Spring scents are helping in the meantime though! :)  

Edited by puma52

It is looking like spring will not arrive in Michigan anytime soon.... We are in the teens again today and more snow coming Friday!

Making spring scents this weekend has kinda helped lift the mood- this is dreadful but at least I have Florida to look forward to April 4th...but forecast there has been pretty cold for them as well

I just want to hear the birds chirping and see the sun- I most definetly have the winter blues

I just finished with a private school 11th grade fundraiser today they go out Tuesday for delivery. And also pouring for my big show on Saturday usually brings a very big crowd and I do very well known around the area.

So it's been grapefruit mangosteen mango papaya lemon drop gardenia pomegranate. In a week been through 4 cases of wax so it all smells alike right this second!

Yes!

At the end of my pour, I poured melt bars on a fondant mat in my Summer Fuit Salad and a Peach I use as a mixer. I do not sell the bars yet but include them as a gift with big orders. This one I will call Fruit Stand!

You've got me curious with this. What do you mean by melt bars? Do you use clamshell or do you pour into pan over mats and cut into bars? I'd love to see pic.