I'm being asked about Grape scents.

justajesuschick

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe it's just me but I think fairy garden(MW)smells like grape- a sweet fruit grape if that makes sense

It can be found at fragrance buddy

Sure does!  I just got a tester 1 ozer.  If you want it, Karen, it's yours.  Just let me know.  I was thinking it'd be different than sweet grapes.  I'm on a spring floral,fresh & dab of fruity kick.    

• 3 weeks later...

Southwest Candle Supply has a Muscadine (poured some yesterday) that is a very good grape IMHO. The Kudzu is a floral grape and has a hint of musk in it to me. I used to pour a lot of it (Alabaster/Community Candle) and it makes me sick to smell it now. Kudzu blooms are very powerful and sweet but that's all you can say for Kudzu, lol.

Edited by chuck_35550

My only experience is a Grape Soda from WSP. Pretty dead on. If only I had a peanut butter fo....you know where I'm going with that. Just not my thing. It's a great mixer, though, to sweeten tart citrus scents.

It looks like Gemlite has a Grape and Peanut Butter combo set! Not having tried it, I'd assume it smells like Grape Jelly based on the pairing. Anyone try it?