CandleKitty - Hi Guys

CandleKitty

Some of the long-time members will hopefully remember me, I have been gone a very, very long time and after some careful thinking and some amazing advice from a close friend of mine, I am dusting off my candle making supplies and I am getting back into my wax.

For those of you that don't know me, I have been making candles off and on for twenty (cough,cough) years and live in Gainesville, Missouri - thirty some odd miles from the Arkansas border in the south-central area. I don't have a specialty per se as far as candles, I work mostly with IGI-1343 and just about every candle technique that's been posted here, I've gotten my paws on. Friends tell me my best candles are the marbles, but I have a ton of fun with chunks and swirls.

I am excited to be back in my wax and back with Peak - I am anxiously awaiting my first shipment today as a matter of fact. I just hope UPS finds me LOL!!!

Hi Candle Kitty!

I did not know you in the past but am looking forward to your posts. Welcome back! It seems that a lot of folks who think they have left this craft behind that they had worked so hard to perfect... somehow, someway gets drawn back to this amazing ever-changing craft. Perhaps that is why we all have loved and love it so much..... that we are able to create so many beautiful, wonderful things at OUR hands and with that have created so much enjoyment for others and joy within ourselves at having done it. Have fun creating once again! :)

Thank you, Scented - believe it or not, I have really missed everyone here and when I made the decision to drag everything out and start pouring again - this place was the first stop...

After Peak's that is :laugh2:

It's been an adventure to be sure getting back up and running again, but I should be pouring my first candles sometime this next week or at the very least - next weekend.

I'm excited to be back in my wax and very excited to be back with my candle making family. It's good to be home.

Hello mystic

This site has been the source of a lot of my inspiration over the years, the people are wonderful, the mods are top-notch and it is so much fun to be a part of it. That's why there was no question where I was going when I made the decision to start making candles again. There are lots of knowledgeable people here that are willing to help with whatever you need help on.

And welcome to yourself for the step into this amazing world. Be careful though, it gets rather addicting extremely fast!