ICS Sugared Vanilla Shortbread

LeahRB

It was not comparable to CW's to me. It had a slight lemon scent to me. My notes say it was good but reminded me of Vanilla and Fruit Loops. My notes say that their Frosted Sugar Cookies was the best of their sugar cookie scents to me.

I wish I loved their FO's like everyone else does. They all smell so delicious but were consistently light in my wax. Except Lavender Laundry which was super strong.

I have the same problem with CW shipping. I can't tell you how many times I dump my CW cart when I get to shipping. It's just too steep, which makes me sad. :( I try to convince myself that they are still cheaper (overall) than a few other suppliers I use, but high shipping is my pet peeve. I just can't do it!!!

I have the same problem with CW shipping. I can't tell you how many times I dump my CW cart when I get to shipping. It's just too steep, which makes me sad. :( I try to convince myself that they are still cheaper (overall) than a few other suppliers I use, but high shipping is my pet peeve. I just can't do it!!!

Yes, they have wonderful oils and prices. Why can't CW be in Oklahoma! Lol

LeahRB,

I love JS new snicker doodle. It's really rich to me. It almost has a toffee kind of scent to it but sweet. I also love her buttercream sugar cookie. I know a lot of her oils are weak but these are good to my nose and I've had good reviews on them.

From ICS I love her sugar cookie dough and like Karen, her frosted sugar cookie.

I can send you a sample of each if you like. I owe samples to two other people on here and I promised myself I would get them out (I'm such a procrastinator) but I can box yours up at the same time. PM me if you want a sample and I'll get yours and the other two out this weekend.

Haven't tried AH's sugar cookie or Peach Pie filling but I did get their snicker doodle and it was too light for me.

Thanks Belinda! I just saw Sugar Cookie Dough on the ICS website and I'm intrigued.

I need to order cellophane bags, so I think I'll place an order with ICS and try SCD and FSC.

If you think of anything else I should sample from ICS, I'd love to hear. I am getting Orange Chiffon Cake, which I've used and love. I'm also going to try ST Macintosh Apple and Banana Nut Bread( I hope it's heavier on the banana and bread and light on the nut)

Hi Leah,

Their original Cinnamon Buns is just wonderful...best ever for me. Their Pink Sugar is just awesome! The Vanilla Smoothie is a wonderful Vanilla and great for blending. Any and all coffee scents are just awesome.....Coffee Bean, Caramel Coffee, Pumpkin Spice Latte, Caramel Latte, Caramel Cinnamon Latte ...just all are wonderful! Green Apple is great, Cactus & Sea Salt is very nice, Cranberry Orange Spice....LOVE! I just placed another order over the weekend and ordered some new scents along with others I have ordered before. Wonderful scents and excellent customer service. I have never been disappointed. :)

Edited by puma52

Has anyone tried any of AHs Sugar Cookies? I'm also interested in their Peach Pie Filling KY.

Peach pie filling is heavenly....that coming from me who very much dislikes bakery scents! Lol

Sugar cookie royale MW is the best by far IMO if you can wait until pure fragrance oils stocks up

Thanks Belinda! I just saw Sugar Cookie Dough on the ICS website and I'm intrigued.

I need to order cellophane bags, so I think I'll place an order with ICS and try SCD and FSC.

If you think of anything else I should sample from ICS, I'd love to hear. I am getting Orange Chiffon Cake, which I've used and love. I'm also going to try ST Macintosh Apple and Banana Nut Bread( I hope it's heavier on the banana and bread and light on the nut)

Raspberry lemonade and orange vanilla coffee are amazing

Hi Leah,

Their original Cinnamon Buns is just wonderful...best ever for me. Their Pink Sugar is just awesome! The Vanilla Smoothie is a wonderful Vanilla and great for blending. Any and all coffee scents are just awesome.....Coffee Bean, Caramel Coffee, Pumpkin Spice Latte, Caramel Latte, Caramel Cinnamon Latte ...just all are wonderful! Green Apple is great, Cactus & Sea Salt is very nice, Cranberry Orange Spice....LOVE! I just placed another order over the weekend and ordered some new scents along with others I have ordered before. Wonderful scents and excellent customer service. I have never been disappointed. :)

Do you by chance use soy? I am desperately needing a cinnamon bun- CS will not work with any wick or fragrance load and I am throwing in the towel- love love love the scent but it won't work non my system - I already use a few from ICS but never ordered the cinnamon bun

Their orange caramel cake is wonderful! I also second the cactus and sea salt. Mango papaya and cranberry orange spice are good too! I tried their caramel cinnamon latte and it was ok but JS was much better if you like that particular coffee scent.

I also like,

brown sugar and pecan.

April Fresh Downy

Bear Claws

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies

Caramel Cream Brûlée

Caramel Nut Cluster

Pink Grapefruit

Black and Blue

Fresh Squeezed oranges

Lemon Meringue

Love Spell

Mocha

Orange Vanilla Coffee

Pie Crust

Wildberry Mousse (smells just like Peaks and JS country berry hotcakes but much cheaper)

I've tried more of their scents in the holiday line that are good too. Just can't think of them right now.

HTH

Do you by chance use soy? I am desperately needing a cinnamon bun- CS will not work with any wick or fragrance load and I am throwing in the towel- love love love the scent but it won't work non my system - I already use a few from ICS but never ordered the cinnamon bun

I'm sorry Moonshine, I can't give you the feedback you need as I use paraffin, but it truly is the very best I have ever tried and I have tried several. It smells just like the real thing....a rich, buttery cinnamon roll with the glazed icing. I hope you give it a try as it is so worth it. Let us know what you think if you do. :)

Edited by puma52

Has anybody had luck with Birhday Cake? I remember trying it years ago and Ioved the way it smelled, but it did not do well in the tart wax I was using back then. I'm just wondering if it was the wax or the fo..... Why do vanillas have to be so frustrating?! Lol