The Flaming Candle Company

pcbrook

I was just browsing through the links in the thread above and came across this company in Georgia. I am not sure why I looked but I found out they have a nice selection of the premier wicks so that piqued my interest even more.

Has anyone ever ordered any FOs from them? Or anything? I did do a search and found nothing, nada, not a peep! :)

I have ordered from there. I purchased a candle making kit. I purchased the soy one that came with the EcoSoya Xcel and eco wicks. It could have just been that combination but I didn't have much throw with the 3 scents that I purchased. I have spoken with them over the phone before I purchased this kit and they were super nice.

The scents that I purchased were: Black Raspberry Vanilla and Cinnaberries.

Good luck if you purchase from them. The shipping was fairly quick.

I purchased sample wicks from them and 10 sample fragrance. I poured on Tuesday and will be testing in another week. I will give a review. So far ct is good. I used 1 oz pp. I am also testing some from Peak that I made at the same time. I will report back when I burn. The shipping is very fast.

I think jackbenimble lives in Georgia...maybe he knows! :)

I haven't ordered from them yet but I plan too. They are about 45min from me. I want to call them and see if they'd carry my jars and lids too. If they did I'd definitely start buying from them. The shipping on jars and wax kills me.

I haven't ordered from them yet but I plan too. They are about 45min from me. I want to call them and see if they'd carry my jars and lids too. If they did I'd definitely start buying from them. The shipping on jars and wax kills me.

I hear ya! :wink2: