business name

Joannec

Hi ,

I have been trying to come up with a business name for around 6 months and I am well and truly stumped.

I do know that I want it to have a country primitive feel and I absolutely love butterflies but do not know how I can combine the word butterfly into a candle business name?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Thank you very much for replying.

I have already looked in a thesaurus and unfortunately the other names that come up are bug , vermin, mite, insect ect not very appealing for a business name lol :)

I also looked into butterfly in different languages and mari Posa came up which I quite liked but my daughter is 7 and loves barbie and there is a barbie doll called Mari Posa and every time I think of that name I think of barbie dolls! Lol

I like Mariposas. Sounds very feminine and elegant.

There is a popular wax melt maker here in the U.S. who has the word Butterfly in her name and is is nicely done. Think about what you can put with butterfly. Butterfly Village, Butterfly Pond, Butterfly Forest, Butterfly Wings, Butterfly Beauty, Butterfly Flight, etc. Add Scents or Candle Company to the end and see if any ring nicely.

I think Mariposa sounds lovely. I like country/Southern U.S. things and names I thought Miss Mariposa's Candles and Scents. Like the name is a person!

You will find something just ideal for you!

Thank you so much for the replies.

I do like miss mariposa but I still can't get the barbie image out of my mind lol, I'm surrounded by the dolls and barbie films.

My surname is cove and I was thinking butterfly cove but it still doesn't leap out at me, I'm rubbish at this type of stuff .

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27042[/ATTACH]I don't have very good/pretty swirly fonts, but you get the idea, I love it!

that's very pretty, I like it.

Joannec - snatch that up before someone else takes it!! LOL j/k

But with the rest of them, I do like Butterfly Cove - IMO it's elegant, and incorporates your actual name.

It's Print Shop 3.0. I'll check some other desktops around here & see if I can make you a copy.

That frame would be very pretty for a website heading, but on a label would be expensive in ink. Email UKs label requirements & I'll try a few other simpler butterflies/labels.

QUOTE=Joannec;1023118]Tracey I love that :) That looks really nice. Ok so Butterfly Cove it is, thank you everyone for your replies.

Tracey how did you do that with the label?

Edited by ChandlerWicks