What Kind of Wrapping?

Luanne

I hope this picture posted. I got into the Management Attachments area, but don't know if I did the right thing to get into this post.

My question is does anybody know what type of paper this soap is wrapped in? I really would like to get some.

Thanks.

Luanne

post-16378-139458516267_thumb.png

It looks like the same stuff I use, which happens to be French-fry bags (which is made from glassine paper, I believe). I buy them in bulk at my local Smart & Final (can't go wrong with a box of 2,000 for $14.00). I used to use the bags 'as-is'- i.e., I'd just plop a bar in each bag, fold over the top, punch 2 holes though the fold and thread some ribbon through the holes to complete the seal, but nowadays I just like to slice the bags open and cut them into rectangles and wrap my soap up present-style.

ETA- it could also be white tissue paper- the kind used in gift-wrapping. I myself use white tissue paper to wrap my round saving soaps. Nothing works as well for me as tissue paper when it comes to wrapping round soaps. I bought a huge package of it at Costco last Christmas down the wrapping-paper aisle and I'm no where near running out of it yet.

Edited by MarieJeanette

The light bulb just went on over my head!! I remembered I had a couple bars of their soap I had hidden away. The paper feels slightly heavier than regular tissue paper. I'm leaning towards parchment. I will see what I can find out and report back.