Need help finding...

As a hobby, my husband has been making candle holders in various sizes from recycled hardwoods. He had been bugging me for about a year to post pictures of some metal holders that he has found in candle holders he's bought. We have looked on the net endlessly and have contacted companies we know of, but can't seem to get any answers.

The black one is 1 5/8 diameter and about 1/2 in in height.

The grey one is 1 5/8 diameter and about 5/8 in in height.

Any help directing us to a place that makes or supplies these would really be appreciated.

post-128-139458376338_thumb.jpg

Thanks to you both. I looked at that site earlier today Ducky and I think they have a hole in the bottom so you can put a cord through for a glass light candle, but thanks for looking for me :D Think he may have to find someone who has a metal press or can cast metal :)

I just assumed (yeah, I know the saying) that the hole was for a screw/nail and used to attach it securely in case it's sitting on top of the design, not embedded. Either way, I wouldn't think it would be a problem. One burn and the hole will be covered by wax :D

Ohh, that makes a difference. For some reason I was thinking tapers, though I did wonder why the cups in your pic were so wide...LOL Teaches me to think ;)

That's too funny. I also thought they were for tapers. It never occured to me that you were talking about something that would hold a tealight. I also seemed to have "assumed" LOL