berts monkey farts compared to ICS?

*Dee*

I am saddened to hear berts has closed. I always got her monkey farts and creme brulee. So now i need to find a different supplier. I have tried a couple other monkey farts in the past and did not like them. Has anyone gotten ICS and has used berts in the past? I have a bottle coming, hoping it's close to berts.

I have yet to find a monkey farts fo comparable to Bert's version, and have tried many, all are inferior, imo..A friend had a bar of my cp soap made about 3 years ago using Berts monkey farts fragrance and was still fragrant! Her Angel, and Cool Water fo's also stick in soap for years. I miss her wonderful fo's!

Shar have you tried ICS? I just have that funny feeling I will be dissapointed and will never find one even close to berts :(

No Dee, I have not tried ICS monkey farts fo yet. The ones I have tried are NG, MC, Candle Source, and probably more..I'm currently using Aztec's, still on the hunt for a better version though. I really like Aztec's oob(smells like banana laffy taffy imo), but morphs for me in cp.

I'm sorry you're having problems but really glad to find out it's not my nose. The only explanation I can come up with is Bert did not cut the oils at all

and others are. There has to be someone buying from the same mfgs she was buying from. I can get really close to the actual scent, but they are weak

in comparison. I am using Candle Source's Monkey Farts now with no complaints from my customers. The creme brulee, christmas tree, chocolate mint, cham lav, and

I'm sure others that I can't think of right now just don't last as long in melts. My employees (we burn in our store) and customers have all complained that while the

scent is still really nice they just don't last anymore.

I'm going to order rustic escentuals soon. Their description sounds more sweet than all the others and berts was really sweet all the others have been more tart like more pineapple etc. hard to explain but RE says theirs has bubblegum in it so might make it sweeter. Worth a try anyway, I do not care for ICS and I had NG before and it didn't compare either. KY the description doesn't sound anything like it.