Help! Good marshmallow and pink sugar oil???

Since I'll be making an order from daystar and northstar... any good stand out scents from them? Also, fave RE scents?:smiley2:

Daystar has a great blackberry jam butter cookie FO! Everyone likes her buttercream too. I personally like Elements Buttercream but DS gets great reviews.

Northstar has a great creme brûlée. Get the one that says Mike's creme brûlée. I have a few more of their oils but haven't put them in wax but they smell strong OOB.

You can't go wrong with pretty much anything you order from AH/RE. Their toasted marshmallow is great! I wear it as a body spray. They have a great apple pie and also birthday cake. I also like pineapple and brown sugar. Right off the top of my head I can't think of anything else but I don't think you'll be disappointed with anything you get from them!

Have fun!

AH/RE. Their toasted marshmallow is great! I wear it as a body spray

Me too! Love that stuff.

Have tried several now and AH is my favorite. As megandgarr mentioned, to my nose also, it does lack the smokiness many others have.

Just got ICS in and OOB it seems close to AH in sweetness with just a little bit less strength. That may change in wax.