Fall craft show question

Belinda

This is probably a dumb question, but when you do a Fall show, do you also have plenty of other types of scents with you too or just the bakery, apple, spicy etc. Fall type scents? I'm doing a show this weekend (first big one!) and wondered if some people still want the clean or Christmas type scents. I know some of the Christmas scents still fall into the Fall category so I plan to have some of those with me.

Thanks for the help!

SuzyK, thank you for reminding me to pour some butt naked (which I call birthday suit LOL!) It's kind of fruity and people like that this time of year too!

Karen, it always amazes me when banana bread and other bakery scents are passed up for something like a laundry scent! Banana nut bread is one of my absolute favorites. I guess I just like the smell of food! LOL!

Thanks y'all!

I agree with you on the laundry scents. Not my favorite. I love food/bakery scents and anything citrus. Especially Sweet Orange Chili Pepper. I am pour wax melts right now for an open house on Saturday and just poured that one. So so good!

My Fresh Pear sold out, my 2 pumpkin scents sold second best, apples did well but I also sold a bunch of laundry, vanilla, fruit and other bakery scents. Not a SINGLE Banana scent (Banana Bread, Southern Banana Cake, Banana Applesauce Cake) sold.

Karen, tell me more about your Fresh Pear, if you don't mind. Thanks!

SuzyK, where do you get sweet orange and chili pepper? I haven't tried that one yet!

Cynthia3030,

I was wondering the same thing about her fresh pear!

Belinda,

I can't believe there are two FOs you haven't tried - Bartlett Pear and Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper. Those are probably the only two - LOL. I haven't tried either but SOCP has been on my wish list and I think I am going to add Bartlett Pear to my long wish list.

Cynthia

Belinda,

I can't believe there are two FOs you haven't tried - Bartlett Pear and Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper. Those are probably the only two - LOL. I haven't tried either but SOCP has been on my wish list and I think I am going to add Bartlett Pear to my long wish list.

Cynthia

I'm kind of surprised too Cynthia! I thought there couldn't possibly be another FO out there that I didn't have or hadn't tried! LOL! But they do sound good so I think I'm going to have to order a bottle of each! Too bad they won't be here for me to use for Saturday :o(. But a girl I work with is doing a craft show in November and she said she would take some of my wax so that's as good an excuse as any to buy some more FO's! Wouldn't you all agree! LOL!

like Scented, we mix it up... sold a bunch of fall scents on Saturday. Pumpkin Vanilla, Blackberry Sage, and Cinnamon blended candles. We sold many Summer scents like Cucumber Melon, florals, etc.. we blend n mix alot.. lots of clean type scents sold well.

Good luck and have FUN!!!

I'm sure Bartlett Pear passed your, what, 12 or 14 hour test? It sounds like a spring/summer scent, would you categorize it as such?

It is nice and strong and well passed my test. It is crisp, clean and fresh. A nice year round scent.

I'm kind of surprised too Cynthia! I thought there couldn't possibly be another FO out there that I didn't have or hadn't tried! LOL! But they do sound good so I think I'm going to have to order a bottle of each! Too bad they won't be here for me to use for Saturday :o(. But a girl I work with is doing a craft show in November and she said she would take some of my wax so that's as good an excuse as any to buy some more FO's! Wouldn't you all agree! LOL!

I agree. Hope your show is spectacular!!

I take mostly fall/holiday scents but I do throw in year round favorties, Butt Naked, Bird of Paradise, Caribbean, Jamaica Me Crazy and something clean like Fresh Linen. Plus I live in a college town and all the college girls love the Abercrombie and Fitch Fierce. Can't keep enough of that at shows. They call it their man in a jar.