Kettle Corn

parkerpb

I love how Rustic Escentuals/Aroma Haven gives out scented wax samples, along with samples of their fragrance oil, oh and don't forget the candy. Last week I received an order and received a wax sample of a fragrance oil that I would have never thought to order - Kettle Korn. Have any of you tried this? I think I will have to order this and give it a try. It smelled just like the real deal. I was wondering how well this fragrance would sell. This is my first post here, I think. I was a member on so many other boards years ago, and they have come and gone, but I am still here making candles.

I have used their Kettle Corn in wax melts and LOVE it so much! It is nice and strong, and I don't detect any off notes. I have given melts to both my mom and sister-in-law to try, and they both love it too! I have not tried any other supplies kettle corn FOs, but I don't think I need to because of how much I LOVE this one! Definitely give it a try!