3 scent combos, I need ideas!

QTsmum

Guest OldGlory

Do you know the type of customers you'll be selling to? Older? Younger? Urban? Country?

These are consistently my best sellers and have been for 8 years + .

1. A green piney type of scent - I custom blend one for my large wholesale client and it's a best seller all year long (but I live in the Smoky Mountains so it may be a regional thing)

2. A spiced apple - it appeals to all ages and sells year round for me.

3. A cookie or vanilla type (read creme brulee, almond biscotti) etc.

Edited by OldGlory
didn't finish

Can you list scents that are your top sellers (or that you regularly carry) and we can construct from there? Or, perhaps you are looking to branch out and try some new FO's and wanted suggestions that way.

I am trying, now that I have 40 or so winning FO's, to get clever with blending what I have. I just mixed peach, cinnamon stick and pie crust for a yummy peach cobbler type scent.

More different scents, I love the pine, apple, vanilla idea. Stuff like that!

I'm not quite so sure my market here as I haven;t sold here yet. Probably a younger crowd though. (30's...) I've got a ton on hand (amish harvest is my #1 seller for sure) but am willing to purchase oils! :)

Thanks for the replies! I'll check out the other thread. Wish this kid would have a longer nap for me, LOL!

I'm in my 30s and I love Amish Harvest. Lol. Baked Apple is wonderful from AH.. I just tried AH's Victorian Pine and it is wonderful. It's a nice blend of pine and a light spice. The spice really takes the harshness out of the pine without overwhelming it. You may want to check that one out, too. The best vanilla/bakery I have found to date is Candlewic's Sugared Vanilla.Shortbread. Yummo!

I'm in my 30s and I love Amish Harvest. Lol. Baked Apple is wonderful from AH.. I just tried AH's Victorian Pine and it is wonderful. It's a nice blend of pine and a light spice. The spice really takes the harshness out of the pine without overwhelming it. You may want to check that one out, too. The best vanilla/bakery I have found to date is Candlewic's Sugared Vanilla.Shortbread. Yummo!

That sounds really nice! Mmmmm