interested in these candlewic scents...

LeahRB

Not to be "Ms. Buttinsky", LeahRB, but in my experience, unless you blend CBL129 with another wax, it will not last too long. Quite possible it's just me and my experience, but really noted a difference what I blended it.

Here's hoping you'll have better luck! :cheesy2: oh, and it does sink in the center of the tart.... some people do not like that; personally I don't think it's anything major.

:-)Thanks Belinda! But, I'll placing an order soon. I'll just throw a sample in my cart. I'm probably going to be ordering some CBL129 to try for my melts.

I have only used Whipped Pumpkin Pie and Harvest Type from your list.

Whipped Pumpkin was only a no for me because it had strong nutty notes (to me) and I do not care for FO's with nutty scents.

Harvest type was a yes.

If you have not yet tried their Sugared Vanilla Shortbread, you MUST. It is my most favorite in the vanilla family-of any seller. I love it alone and it is a universal mixer for me. I also use their Toffee Cinnamon Apple.

Thanks Karen! I love Sugared Vanilla Shortbread and their Butterscotch pudding. It sounds like I need to try Toffee Cinnamon Apple. I remember their Caramel Apple being good, too. Oh and thanks for the info on WPP, I don't like nutty notes, either

I am not sure if you already tried pumpkin ginger streusel, but if not it is a definite winner.[/Q

I've tried pumpkin ginger streusel and it rocks! But, I've been looking for a pumpkin pie with an equal combo of pumpkin and spice. It's hard to find one that smells great, throws great and last in a melt.

Isnt that the truth! I think many of us have been on the hunt for that perfect pumpkin pie scent. That is what drew me to these boards and this maddening hobby of mine in the first place. I have found a few pumpkin pie scents that I have settled on and do like a lot, but still havent found THE ONE! Maybe someday.... until then, I just keep trying to find it.

Their blueberry pie was a huge seller for me.

Thanks!!

Well, hopefully we find that perfect pumpkin. Lol. I actually started with candles and for me, it easier to find scents that do well in them. In melts, the scent may start off rocking but then lose steam quickly. With candles, if I find a scent that rocks, it stays rocking cause the flame eats the wax down to new layers of scent ( if that makes sense lol). Hmmm.... If only I could invent a melt that self replenishes the scent. LOL

Edited by LeahRB

I

Got this description from candlewic. Creamy vanilla forms a base for fresh pumpkin and spicy notes of cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg, blended with creamy milk to create this luscious fragrance. I smell vanilla pumpkin with a little spice.

Thanks Chris!

• 6 months later...

I just wanted to report back that their Pumpkin Chai is so yummy. It has quickly become one of my favorite pumpkin scents. I like it even better than their pumpkin ginger streusel mainly because it is more well rounded whereas the PGS is very very sweet, IMO. If you havent tried it, it is really nice!