Anyone use the one cavity clamshells?

Somehow, not quite sure how, I ordered 200 one cavity clamshells from ICS instead of the 6 cavity. I have no idea what people use them for and they have a no return policy. Any ideas as to what I can do with them?

Thanks!

Thanks to both of you! I like both ideas.

This is probably a dumb question but, do you pour the soap in the clamshell or pour it into a mold and then use the clamshell as the package? I haven't made soap yet but hopefully one day I'll be able to do that.

Thanks again to both of you!

This is probably a dumb question but, do you pour the soap in the clamshell or pour it into a mold and then use the clamshell as the package? I haven't made soap yet but hopefully one day I'll be able to do that.

Pour M&P soap directly into the clamshell at less than 140°F. To prevent warping.

Easy Peasy

Dave

Exactly what Dave said; just spray the surface with alcohol to remove any bubbles.

Only dumb question is the one not asked :wink2:

Have fun and show us your creations!

Thanks everyone!

The vendor is going to let me return them but now I'm on the fence as to whether or not I should keep them and try my hand at soap! Not another addiction! LOL!

I'm just curious, is homemade soap a good seller and what is a fair price for soap you would get in these shells? Not trying to be nosey, I've just never bought soap from a vendor.

Thanks again!

Thanks everyone!

The vendor is going to let me return them but now I'm on the fence as to whether or not I should keep them and try my hand at soap! Not another addiction! LOL!

I'm just curious, is homemade soap a good seller and what is a fair price for soap you would get in these shells? Not trying to be nosey, I've just never bought soap from a vendor.

Thanks again!