crystalizing Votive

It's hard to go wrong w/ a palm wax. Your votive turned out well.

The only thing I would say is that it's not a "marble" candle, though I could see why you would call it that considering the crystalizing effect of palm wax. Marbling is when you allow the wax to cool to an oatmealy consistency then add color w/o completely mixing it in. Here's a link on how to make marbles ... http://www.candletech.com/marbled/

The only thing I would say is that it's not a "marble" candle, though I could see why you would call it that considering the crystalizing effect of palm wax. Marbling is when you allow the wax to cool to an oatmealy consistency then add color w/o completely mixing it in. Here's a link on how to make marbles ... http://www.candletech.com/marbled/

ty for that it sadi on the bag of wax what it does lol thoguth it was cool frist time i used

yeah i was lookign what would you call that then

The terms commonly applied to the effects of palm waxes are "feathering", "crystalized" or ... can't recall the 3rd term, but if you were to look up palm waxes on vendor websites you'll encounter the various terms.

Oh there are a couple of other ways lol. Tis not the only method ;)

OK now I was thinking Love Spell had to be in purple. J/K!

This will not be added to my site i havent tested it yet

You truly have me baffled. You have a link to your site in your post and this picture is already there. You need to chill out Candlemaker. You are moving way too fast. Products need to be thoroughly tested before being offered for sale anywhere.

e

I have to agree with Eugenia. Besides the fact that you haven't tested these and show them on your site, this candle is "mis-colored"...do you plan to do this always, because people buying them from your site will expect them to look like that, if that's what they see... JMO

I have to agree with Eugenia. Besides the fact that you haven't tested these and show them on your site, this candle is "mis-colored"...do you plan to do this always, because people buying them from your site will expect them to look like that, if that's what they see... JMO
they were removed and i will not offer i have burn tested and goign to do it agian tonight to post pics

they were removed and i will not offer i have burn tested and goign to do it agian tonight to post pics
To be honest, I looked at this photo and the non-chunky votive photo on the site. I think you could work on getting a nice top on those votives if you're going to be selling them. They're kinda concave.

I can't comment on the votive because it is now removed but I will tell you this:

You need to do some serious spell checking. I am not telling you this to offend you. I am telling you this to help you. I would not order from your website for one reason, that being the way you represent yourself here. You appear to lack intelligence. I would overlook your speeling errors if they were in just one of your posts, but the errors are in most of them.

they were removed and i will not offer i have burn tested and goign to do it agian tonight to post pics__________________

Boy where have I herd this before?

I know this is falling on deaf ears but I need to say it anyway when we say test your candles we mean in EACH scent you will be offering it in. You've made one votive with this wax & within a few days there it is on you website offered in all different scents. Most experienced candle makers work for a long time with this wax before they offer it up to customers.

Karen B