Shallow Glass Heart Dish with Lid

Hi,

I know I have seen these before for candle making but cannot find them now. I ran several searches with no luck. They are very shallow and have a lid. I saw them at Fred Myers as Valentine candles. I know I saw them somewhere online that are sold empty for candle making. Does anyone know where I can find them online? Thanks!

~Holly

Oh, Barbara must be talking about the other ones -- the large heart dish. I have those. I am talking about the small REAL shallow heart dishes that have a lid. They most likely do not carry these. Maybe Barbara will chime in again and confirm. She did say with lids, so maybe she is talking about the right ones. That would be great if they did have it. The dish is only about 1 inch to 1 1/2 inch deep. I bought one yesterday from Fred Myers to see how they burned and if I liked the idea. I did not get to burn it all the way out but it burned nice -- flames were nice. I could not really smell it though. The wax looked very pretty and kinda pearlized.

i dont know if this is exactly what you are looking for, but Early American Candle Supplies website has a dozen for $30.24. i have never ordered from them, and that seems kind of expensive. i get the ones from wal-mart w/o lids, also.

i dont know if this is exactly what you are looking for, but Early American Candle Supplies website has a dozen for $30.24. i have never ordered from them, and that seems kind of expensive. i get the ones from wal-mart w/o lids, also.

Thanks, Naya. I will check it out. :)

yes they have both at the walmart I shop in they are in the craft department and both have lids. The small ones are 1.99 and the deeper ones with the lid are 2.49

Thanks again Barbara. I checked our Walmart last night and they did not have them. They have the bigger ones without the lids. I picked up a few more of those. Darn, I sure wish our Walmart had them. Thanks just the same. :) Oh, do you know if they are a Libbey product?