Cake bake anyone?

sassyQ

Cake Bake is another one that I have tried and tried and cannot find one I love. I liked it in melts I bought from others before I made for myself. I think (without looking at my chart) that Candles From the Keeping Room had my favorite. She may have mixed her own.

So many I have tried smelled like strong almond extract, some did smell like birthday cake. Some were the scent I wanted but were not strong.

ETA: I think perhaps the CFTKR scent I loved was called White Cake now that I think of it.

Edited by justajesuschick

Same here Karen! I've been wanting to find a white cake or birthday cake that smells like some of the birthday cake candles in the stores that smell so good but it seems like the ones I've tried have a plastic smell to them. RE's smells good (and I haven't put it in wax yet) but I'm not picking up much cake OOB.

Belinda

B-Now Birthday Cake was easier for me to find. White Cake and Cake Bake still elude me.

I like both RE and Peak BD Cake but Peak's is the one I use. I call it Cupcake.

This time I got a bunch of vanillas from JS-Becky's Ultimate Vanilla, Birthday Cake and Buttercream Supreme (my order was actually for Buttercream Sugar Cookie).

I am trying to decide if I am going to place an order during the sale. If so, I will try to order the BSC again. If not, I will take you up on a small sample.

B-Now Birthday Cake was easier for me to find. White Cake and Cake Bake still elude me.

I like both RE and Peak BD Cake but Peak's is the one I use. I call it Cupcake.

This time I got a bunch of vanillas from JS-Becky's Ultimate Vanilla, Birthday Cake and Buttercream Supreme (my order was actually for Buttercream Sugar Cookie).

I am trying to decide if I am going to place an order during the sale. If so, I will try to order the BSC again. If not, I will take you up on a small sample.

Just let me know! Also, if there are some samples of JS that you want to try, let me know. I have quite a few here that I'm probably never going to use and I hate to see them just sit around when someone might want to see what they smell like!

Belinda

• 2 weeks later...
Try Cake Bake from Daystar! So sweet and delicious! NO almond notes or any other additives. Just amazing.

It's funny you should mention Daystar! I met Stacy for the first time today. Her son goes to the school where I work. She's been bringing my order to school but leaving it with our secretary so I had never met her till today! I was thinking I needed to order some oils from her before school was out but too late now. She's only about ten miles from me so it won't be hard to get them. now I'll have to give her Cake Bake a try! Love her Blackberry Butter Jam Cookies!

Belinda

not sure exactly what you're looking for but AH/RE's Birthday Cake is to die for....

Do you use soy? I have tried, like a lot of you all..to find a good cake oil. I have pretty much given up on finding a good one. Don't think I've tried the one from AH/RE. I did just try Peaks, I made some melts but haven't burned them yet but the CT isn't very good:sad2:

Do you use soy? I have tried, like a lot of you all..to find a good cake oil. I have pretty much given up on finding a good one. Don't think I've tried the one from AH/RE. I did just try Peaks, I made some melts but haven't burned them yet but the CT isn't very good:sad2:

I use a soy blend and let me tell you that scent can carry. It is downright delicious. Just as an FYI, it's the same scent as JS's Birthday Cake and both cost the same.

I use a soy blend and let me tell you that scent can carry. It is downright delicious. Just as an FYI, it's the same scent as JS's Birthday Cake and both cost the same.

So JS's bday cake and Peaks are twin FO's? JS is having a sale right now and I have been wanting to find a good bday cake. Stacy from Daystar is on vacation, but I may wait on her too! Decisions, decisions. LOL!

I've HEARD that Birthday Cake from Aztec is to die for. I know it's their number 1 seller and has been for a while. I had gotten a sample to try, and I put it in 4794 in a TP and the CT was amazing ! I'm sure there's other's who have used it in candles and stuff and maybe they'll chime in

I've HEARD that Birthday Cake from Aztec is to die for. I know it's their number 1 seller and has been for a while. I had gotten a sample to try, and I put it in 4794 in a TP and the CT was amazing ! I'm sure there's other's who have used it in candles and stuff and maybe they'll chime in

I bought a large bottle of their birthday cake based on the reviews on here and I'm not too crazy about it. I'm not sure if it's just me or if for some reason it has a plastic smell to me. Maybe I don't really realize what birthday cake is supposed to smell like!

I also poured Cake Bake from TCS and I didn't like it very much either. I liked Aztec's better than TCS's though. I'm going to pour RE's birthday cake tomorrow and see how I like it. If I like it then I'll probably be selling the others.

It could just be me though! :o)

Belinda