Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies?

Belinda

Has anyone tried ICS and Daystar's Blackberry Jam Butter cookies? If so, which one is best.

I've used ICS and it smells really good but I've read where Daystar has a good one too. Daystar's is higher than ICS but I don't have to pay shipping because her son goes to the school where I work and she will deliver. Just wondered which was the best or if anyone has used Stacy's and how it smells.

Thanks!

Belinda

LOTS of people here LOVE the DS one. I found it sharp, almost bitter. I admit to being heavy handed with the FO and it could have also been my wax blend, so consider me the outlier.

FaithfulScenter was doing really well with it just a couple of months ago and friends/family/testers were begging for more.

Perhaps PM her for more details. She is a busy mom but a sweetheart always wiling to share and help.

I have tried both and did like DS a little better. It had a little better throw in my soy. And omg..that would be sooooo bad for me if I had a supplier that close! You are so lucky! HTH

Lol! I actually have TWO suppliers that are within 15 miles of me! Daystar is about 10 and then Texas Candle Supply is about 15 from where I work. My son lives in Livingston so he has picked up from TCS and brought it to me. I am so addicted to these FO's!

Thanks for all of your input. I think I will have to try Stay's. I've been wanting to try her white chocolate Macadamia nut cookie too!

Belinda

Thank you for all your feedback! Everyone is right when they say people on here are enablers! LOL! This stuff is so addictive! I'm not sure if there's enough wax left in Texas for me to pour the FO's that I have and I just keep looking for more! I wonder if there's anyone else on here like that! :o)

Belinda

I like the DS as well but it doesn't have that many notes to it IMHO. Its just another vanilla based fragrance with a hint of cookie to it and kinda sugary but not all that well defined. ICS doesn't crank my tractor coming out of the gate but after a lengthy period of curing it really kicks booty. Make a few and then come back in a couple of months and see what you think but then, who wants to wait a couple of months?