Caramel Pecan Pile & Cinnamon Buns Fragrance Oils

I am looking for a great smelling Caramel Pecan Pie and Cinnamon Buns Fragrance Oils. In the past I found these from A Scent Shop, it was then sold to FOH I believe. If anyone knows please let me know who bought this company. I really LOVE these 2 fragrances from them. If no one knows, then who has a great smelling Caramel Pecan Pie and Cinnamon Buns?

Thanks in advance.

Tammie

Hi!

I am not familiar with those suppliers. I am the wrong person to ask about caramel and nutty FO's. They all smell the same to me. My spreadhset description is the "nondescript nutty scent" followed by a NO in the repurchase column! haha!

I like CS Cinnamon Buns and I like JS Cinnamon Roll with Vanilla Frosting of all of the Cinnamon Buns/Roll FO's I have tried. I'd prefer both be a bit stronger. My plan is to play with blending each of these with other FO's to get the scent I am after.

The type of wax you are using may influence answers you receive.

FOH oils are now at Elements, Bath and Body. FOH closed several years ago.

I have to agree that a great Pecan Pie and Cinnamon Buns are at Candle Science. They both throw great in paraffin, soy, and palm wax.

After looking I am pretty sure that I am wrong on the name. I remember it was A Scent Shoppe and then sold to Fragrance Oil Central, maybe? I just love their Cinnamon Buns and Caramel Pecan Pie. I have been out of making candles for several years and wanted to get back into it a little.