Patchouli berry?

Darbla

I get a perfume oil from a company but would love similar soap, lotion and maybe candles. The scent is described as berries, patchouli, vanilla, sandalwood, and bergamot, and I can say it's predominantly berries and patchouli with the rest in the background, and I don't really get any bergamot at all out of it. So what might be a similar patchouli-berry FO? I love blackberry vanilla musk, but it's sweeter than this stuff is.

Have you smelled BBW Dark Kiss? Oregon Trails has a dupe. Here is the description:

IF you have stopped into a B&BW lately this is the fragrance you already know and love..

and we believe our rendition is the ultimate in feminine sensuality as well. It was instantly my new favorite... Envelop yourself in the hypnotic scent of this daring,

seductive and complex blend of exotic berries & plums, combined with amber, Geranium

Black Vanilla Beans, Vetiver, Dark Musk and so much more. Only a master perfumer could design a fragrance such as one that whispers of forbidden primal love. I suspect it was intended for only the most daring.

I could definitely see it as being berry and patch. I haven't used OT's but I love the BBW's scent.

Eta: here is save on scents description:Tops of bergamot tea, black Currant, and black forest raspberry. Mids of rose and amber. All in a sultry base of vanilla bean, musk, and vetivert.

Edited by LeahRB