Egyptian Dragon

Candybee

It's subtle with the amber IMO, but there was an ultra good amber out there once upon a time that was a b to wick and isn't carried any more. I want to say NG has a Tibetan Amber that is very, very, very sexy. Egyptian Dragon should still be experienced ... I'm not saying it shouldn't.

Scented, I wonder if you are thinking of Tony's Amber. When was on an Amber search a couple of years ago that seemed to be the popular choice, but it has been discontinued. Rumor has it SGS is bringing back the Amber but will be reformulated for IFRA.

Candybee, I have 3 Egyptian Dragons, Oregon Trails (If there is still some in the bottle), Southern Soapers (Denise) and just got the one from Agilex from 8 Gran Ones. I can send you sniffies if you would like.

Edited by ProudMarineMom

Scented, I wonder if you are thinking of Tony's Amber. When was on an Amber search a couple of years ago that seemed to be the popular choice, but it has been discontinued. Rumor has it SGS is bringing back the Amber but will be reformulated for IFRA.

Candybee, I have 3 Egyptian Dragons, Oregon Trails (If there is still some in the bottle), Southern Soapers (Denise) and just got the one from Agilex from 8 Gran Ones. I can send you sniffies if you would like.

PM'd you!

Never had Tony's Amber, but NG had the Tibetan Amber at one time that someone pointed me to and it was really good. Now they may not carry it any more, I don't know.

Okay I got these in the mail over the weekend. I have to say the SS version is very soap worthy!! Can't wait to put this in some soap. Thanks so much for the samples. I liked the OT one too but the SS was a deeper, richer scent. The OT and Agilex reminded me of some perfume I had years ago but don't remember what it could have been. Probably there are some similar notes to something I had but don't remember.

I'm at my office now. I took the package out of the mailbox when I was leaving for the office. When I get home I will compare it to CS Egyptian Amber. But right now I am loving the SS Egyptian Dragon.