Candlescience

Anyone notice that C3 wax is not on their site..or am I totally overlooking this? I need more wax and alway's order it from them..I don't see it on there! :sad2: I know Fillmore sell's it and I will order from them but I really like CS. Anyone know if they will be getting it back? TIA!

Happy Easter! Kim

Ive been buying C3 from Lonestar for past few years and have never had any problems with the wax or LS...hth.

TY...what wick's do you use with your C3? I use CD but it seems the throw is hit or miss lately. Have you had any wicking issues?

TY...what wick's do you use with your C3? I use CD but it seems the throw is hit or miss lately. Have you had any wicking issues?

I use CDN's (I buy mine from Funflames) and haven't had any problems...but I haven't bought a case of C3 recently.

I use CDN's (I buy mine from Funflames) and haven't had any problems...but I haven't bought a case of C3 recently.

I have CDN's from Funflames as well...they behave the same as CD's for me so I have been using up my CD's that I have had a while. TY for your reply! :)

I bought some from Early American and I've had a heck of a time getting the scent throw I used to from it. I use CD's and CDN's

I thought it looked more translucent than usual, not as creamy looking

I have had the normal looking wax the the HT just isn't the same! I haven't figured out if it is the wick's for sure..I have made some melt's with the exact same combo as I would in a candle and let it cure for 7 days..and strong throw! HMMMMMM....so I am thinking it is the wicks! I may have to try a different type,,just don't know what yet. I have HTP's but they perform the same way as the CD's..CDN's. Luckily I don't make too many candle's and just started making melt's. I am not a business but I am a hobbyist and have a few consignment shop's that I sell cnadle's in. TY so much for the info..may have to switch waxes!