12 oz. Status Jar with Lid Cost

I know the shipping is expensive on these but thought I'd make sure there's not a better 'deal' out there before I order :smiley2:

I'm located in Kansas, the price I'm getting on 24 jars and lids breaks out to $2.93 each with shipping..................is that about as good as I'm going to be able to get?? (I have found the jars at Dollar General....but in pricing just the jars w/shipping I'd pay $.43 more to have them shipped right to my door - - - )

I guess I just need a sanity check if anyone has one!

TIA,

Judy

Two thoughts: Check what Lonestar will run you with shipping. They sell the jars without the lids included, but have the jars there. But they also have the lids, and you can get the lids by themselves if you really want them. So if you got them through dollar tree but wanted the jars, you could purchase the lids only there. Also, Candlewic carries the jars with lids for 17.55 per dozen. Again, check the shipping costs, but 99% sure it's more than what you'd pay through Lonestar.