I talked to her today.. Nothing. I was also anxiously awaiting my workman's comp check too..so I was stalking her! Lol

Its irritating. My candle source order came yesterday that I placed Friday..yet this order from BCN is in limbo!

Actually, not really.

If it is printed off a person's own computer, at UPS online, that tracking number is then recorded and spoken for. It is then up to the person shipping the item to get it packaged up and ready for UPS to pick up, or the shipper to take to UPS, a UPS drop box or authorized UPS shipping facility. It could be in transit, lost or sitting in a warehouse unpackaged.

It sounds like this package was shipped USPS.. good old post office.. I can say that I've had several shipments delayed by the PO... so now I send everything Fed Ex.. as that seems to be the cheapest and most dependable.

Edited by SherriLynn

It sounds like this package was shipped USPS.. good old post office.. I can say that I've had several shipments delayed by the PO... so now I send everything Fed Ex.. as that seems to be the cheapest and most dependable.

Even though DH is retired from UPS, I prefer FedEx too and so does he. :)

We do a lot on eBay both selling and buying. I've had a seller or two do the printing postage thing and not send the item for days and days. It shows an expected delivery date but does't show up until a week later. However, have also had good ole' USPS lose packages too. Have even had them deliver one or two to a neighbor.

Yea, I just went into the post office, according to her they haven't even picked it up yet. So I call BCN, according to them it was picked on May 2nd and sometimes it takes double to get from there to here in N. IL. I just want my package! Whatever...if it doesn't show up in 21 days now I have to call them, BCN, back to file a claim. So much for my rosehips, candle lamps and little ounces of FO. I'll think of something else for a Mother's Day gift..

Well I'm officially done with my hobby for a while! Now I'm just F'N P'D!!!!

Bad enough my little order lost in limbo, just got my PayPal invoice from them for my 25lbs of 4627 wicks and 1 ouncer...$13 MORE to ship then when I checked out!!!!!! I emailed Flicker instead of calling as I'm cussing up a storm right now...I can't afford this S.......ugh!!!!

I don't drink but I need a beer or something!!

Ok..

My little package arrived today! WHEW! So it WAS the post office NOT BCN and Flicker, what a doll she is, is looking into why this happened with my last order. So I'm back to being happy...LOL

Glad I had somewhere to vent.. =)

What about the extra $13 for shipping? Was that correct (seems like quite a bit of difference) or did they refund any portion of that cost?

Ok..

My little package arrived today! WHEW! So it WAS the post office NOT BCN and Flicker, what a doll she is, is looking into why this happened with my last order. So I'm back to being happy...LOL

Glad I had somewhere to vent.. =)

Flicker is going to discuss it with Rich and get back to me. I'm sure I'll hear back tomorrow..

Edit

The reason I'm so ticked is it was 49$ worth of stuff, 33$ to ship!! When I checked out it was 20$ so yeah...

It was 25lbs of 4627 and 1.5 oz of oil and 1 bag of z wicks.. was pretty expensive! I have no question flicker will get it worked out.

Edited by pita4294
add