First wax dipped Toilet Paper

Scented Country Clothesline

Very NICE! I LOVE the prim star and the wide ribbon!

One tiny little question, though, please;

The "stuff" on top looks pretty light.

Shouldn't "it" have been a darker shade of brown? Mine is, unless I'm off my diet.

(I'm so very sorry! My prescriptions have run out and my wife has been too busy to get them filled. I hope to be better soon.)

Happy Easter

{Too embarrassed to include name}

I really like it to..looks like one of them cake candles. I've never really understood them though, like why would anyone wnt a roll of dipped tp? Not trying to be a wee wee at all..please someone explain it to me:embarasse:embarasse

I know...I wondered why too, but hey, it's just a pretty air freshener for your bathroom & it's really creative! I'm guessing the scent lasts a few months? In this case, it sure does look like a prim cake candle. I remember Blacktie...she used to post often on this board and she made some stunning ones too a while back. I can see something like this at a craft show - it's different & a conversation starter for sure :-) Novelty if nothing else & some folks want that. I'd buy one.

Edited by marcuset
coffee kicking in