AH/RE Lavender Mist or something else?

barbaranj

I am making 100+ votives as wedding favors for my niece's wedding. I am trying to find a smooth lavender....not the (sometimes overpowering) strictly lavender scent. :undecided

Has anyone tried Lavender Mist from AH/RE? TIA!

I am only giving an oob opinion on AH Lavender Mist, but to me it smelled nothing like lavender and it was not smooth. I could not even make myself pour it. Maybe try the Lavender Vanilla from AH. I've heard great things about it.

I am only giving an oob opinion on AH Lavender Mist, but to me it smelled nothing like lavender and it was not smooth. I could not even make myself pour it. Maybe try the Lavender Vanilla from AH. I've heard great things about it.

Thanks LeahRB. I just may go with the lavender vanilla.

Lorelei, what is lavender vanilla supposed to smell like? I have three versions of it, 1) Lavender Vanilla - Downy Type (Aztec), 2) Lavender Vanilla (A/H), and 3) Lavender Vanilla (MillCreek). The Aztec and A/H versions smell similar but the A/H smells weaker oob and the MC smells completely different. Is it supposed to smell like Downy fabric softener?

Thank you!

I think that is the only AH/RE scent I disliked...A lot!