Scraggle Bunnies?

Not sure where to post this question? So I'll try it here. I'm looking for a long fured bunny for wax dipping. I want the fur to be like the scraggle bears. Does anybody know where I can find something like this. I have done a search but can't seem to come up with what I'm looking for. TIA, Heather:smiley2:

I just remembered...

Try googleing for "plush toys" . That's the name the industry seems to use for stuffed animals.

And this section of the board is as good as any. Some questions... like this one, don't fit neatly into any one section. Sometimes you just have to guess where to ask. :smiley2:

I've been wanting to try these bears for SO long......however, I've been collecting bears for over 30 years....so I just can't bring myself to DO it. I've even bought bears with the intentions to dunk them......I just can't!! So Top.....this is all your fault I may never be able to do one of these bears I want to do!! Sigh