PET bottles

kandlekrazy

I'm looking for some of the hard plastic bottles for fo, I believe they are PET. Does

anyone have a reasonable supplier for them? I've tried to search but end up getting

dog water bottles, lol. Guess I don't know the correct language.

i am not sure where you are..but essentials by catalina in Calif. have some pretty good prices..

Have you checked, for amber glass in your area?

it is the best way to store, if you can get them..

I have had some Berts stored for over 3 yrs..and they are still as good a new..

my personal opinion, is amber glass is the very best way to store..

Edited by 8-GRAN-ONES

Shipping is killer on the glass bottles, but EBC I can pick up when I go South if she has them. I haven't made any B&B in over a year so I haven't

checked her site, I will do that now. I was able to find some PET on ebay that seem like prices are good. I'm not so worried about light getting

at the fo because it's in a cabinet, but tired of the soft plastic bottles collapsing or cracking from the fo. All my GW are in the hard plastic and I never have a problem

with them.

I believe specialty bottle has the amber glass as well...not sure about their shipping.

I ended up ordering on ebay, some guy has 5000 of the 8 oz PET Boston rounds with dispensing caps that he can't use. I paid $20.00 for 25 with caps and FREE SHIPPING!

Edited by kandlekrazy

Yes Uline has awesome service and they ship very quickly, I order polypro bags for shaped melts and bubble wrap for our store from them. Shipping seems to be a killer almost everywhere now so I'm

trying my best not to place small orders...but it's really hard when you need 2 fo's and don't want to add new scents! I'm lucky to be able to shop at the GW store when I travel South.

I get a lot of my bottles form SKS Bottle & Packaging, Inc. They have pretty much every bottle you can imagine ina wide variety of materials (PET, HDPE, LDPE, Glass, etc.) and colors (Amber, Green, Blue, Clear, etc.). I also like that you can buy the tops and bottles separately at bulk prices, which can save a bit of money and give you more options. Worth a look.

• 2 months later...

Hi ladies, (& gents) :)

I have a few questions:

#1. Does anyone know...off the top of their head:

What's considered "a good price" (or going rate) for the PET bottles these days? Including basic, black caps or similar...for 2, 4 & 8 oz sizes? I just ran out of a huge supply that I've had for years.

#2. Do any of you have spare PETs for sale, at a good price, in various sizes? 4 oz'ers would probably be sufficient for now. I'm just in need of "mixer" bottles so the glass bottles are not necessary.

Thanks a bunch!

Edited by Mountain_Annie

Guest OldGlory

Hi Mountain Annie! I don't have any PET bottles for you but I saw that you are from my neighborhood and wanted to say hi.

Hello to you Old Glory! =o) It's always nice to meet folks nearby. I've been a member here for years but it's been quite a while since I've had the time to visit CT. I've missed my friends here & it also looks like I've missed a lot of great sales!

I MUST have been away longer than I thought because I see that my entire friends list has been deleted. :~( Ok...I'll just start over again...inviting you as first on my new list. ;o) Hope to talk to you / see more of you...here on the forums. (warm smile)

Hi Mountain Annie! I don't have any PET bottles for you but I saw that you are from my neighborhood and wanted to say hi.
Edited by Mountain_Annie