Ebay Suppliers

ktaggard

I just "won" (love that phrase) some FOs off of eBay. It was 7 8oz. Bottles of various fragrances. I know nothing about the FOs or person selling them. I "won" it relatively cheap, so it was worth the gamble.

Does anyone have any info on some of these FO sellers on eBay? Any good sellers with great FOs?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angel's Candle and Soap Supply (ebay seller agfrench81) has some GREAT FO's. Some she blends herself and some are rebottled from other places such as NG. Saves me from having to pay giant shipping just for a bottle or 2.

http://stores.ebay.com/angelssoapsupplies

She is an excellent communicator and about as nice as can be.

i just orderd a few 1 oz sizes to try out..

jelly bean

orange cream cupcake

juicy couture..dupe

cherry vanilla swirl

cool water

island christmas

fierce... abercromi and fitch

snow fair..lush

porridge...lush

leaves..bbw slatkin type

she can get 10 ..1 oz size in a sm flat rate box...

Edited by 8-GRAN-ONES

I just received my ebay oils in the mail. They were sent from btsalesgroup2012. They smell decent enough oob - but very simple, straight forward scents: Basil, spiced pear, mango tea, herbal, Cranberry orange, oatmeal, lavender Iris. I guess this will be good time for me to learn to mix fos. I really like the basil oob! I will have to see how they perform in melts and soap - hopefully Ill have time this weekend.

I'll have to give Angel's a try as well. Would you say her prices are competitive in general or just on small orders? I haven't had time to investigate, yet.

Edited by ktaggard

my 10 1oz. samples with shipping was..$32...I should have paid more attention...2oz. size was not much more..but then it would have cost more to ship..

I just received my ebay oils in the mail. They were sent from btsalesgroup2012. They smell decent enough oob - but very simple, straight forward scents: Basil, spiced pear, mango tea, herbal, Cranberry orange, oatmeal, lavender Iris. I guess this will be good time for me to learn to mix fos. I really like the basil oob! I will have to see how they perform in melts and soap - hopefully Ill have time this weekend.

I'll have to give Angel's a try as well. Would you say her prices are competitive in general or just on small orders? I haven't had time to investigate, yet.

Just got these in..and they all smell wonderful..not a bad one in the bunch..OOB

but the Fierce..is drool worthy...

i just orderd a few 1 oz sizes to try out..

jelly bean

orange cream cupcake

juicy couture..dupe

cherry vanilla swirl

cool water

island christmas

fierce... abercromi and fitch

snow fair..lush

porridge...lush

leaves..bbw slatkin type

she can get 10 ..1 oz size in a sm flat rate box...

they are good...to be truthful...i don't know how long it has been that i have recieved this amount of fo's at one time..from one supplier...and they all smell fantastic..OOB

i agree the orange cream cupcake is good..

leaves..is not at all what I was thinking it would be..but i love it..

they are good...to be truthful...i don't know how long it has been that i have recieved this amount of fo's at one time..from one supplier...and they all smell fantastic..OOB

i agree the orange cream cupcake is good..

leaves..is not at all what I was thinking it would be..but i love it..

I have quite alot of her oils now, I've not tested them all yet, just keep getting my bottles out and sniffing :)

Here is a supplier that I buy from often. She has a great variety of scents...

http://stores.ebay.com/JosiesAtticCandlesandSupplies/4-oz-Fragrance-Oils-/_i.html?_fsub=8&_sid=123765146&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322[/

I checked it out. You are right - lots of variety and decent prices. Do you know where she gets her oils?

I think she gets lots of them from Aztec and Natures garden.

Edited by Joannec

I should have put that in my post since we are talking about several.

agfrench81

ETA: Fixed it

Hi jeanie,

Are you sure it was agfrench? I can't see it on her ebay site but I know Josies attic does a great iced lemon one :) infact to me it smells like daystar iced lemon :)

Hi jeanie,

Are you sure it was agfrench? I can't see it on her ebay site but I know Josies attic does a great iced lemon one :) infact to me it smells like daystar iced lemon :)

Thanks Joanne. I looked it up and it was this lady: sellabear2190.

I don't know where either of them get their oils from. I'm guessing it is NG and/or possibly Aztec but the Iced Lemon Cookie I had was great. Aztec carries one which is why I thought it may be theirs.

This one could be from a high quality supplier. It was that good! :)

Edited by jeanie353
additional

Thanks Joanne. I looked it up and it was this lady: sellabear2190.

I don't know where either of them get their oils from. I'm guessing it is NG and/or possibly Aztec but the Iced Lemon Cookie I had was great. Aztec carries one which is why I thought it may be theirs.

This one could be from a high quality supplier. It was that good! :)

Hi Jeanie,

Sellabear on ebay is josiesattic (that her shop name) , I'm sure that she gets alot of her oils from Aztec (but I could be wrong) yes the lemon cookie is awesome :)

Hi Jeanie,

Sellabear on ebay is josiesattic (that her shop name) , I'm sure that she gets alot of her oils from Aztec (but I could be wrong) yes the lemon cookie is awesome :)

OK Thanks. I looked her up in my purchase history which only gave her seller name. I'd like to stock up on that one but I've sworn off buying any new FOs until I get my wax settled on...once and for all.

Uh Huh, Sure, you & I will both be testing waxes into our 80's!

OK Thanks. I looked her up in my purchase history which only gave her seller name. I'd like to stock up on that one but I've sworn off buying any new FOs until I get my wax settled on...once and for all.