Goddess....Is on SouthernGardens..Prebuy

8-GRAN-ONES

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine too! in case anyone wants to take a note - I definitely think this and BCN Goddess are 90-100% the same ... pretty and elegant.

** I do not know if this is the same as the previous Goddess though **

Edited by PeggyK

I have not smelled the OM Goddess either. Scented...did you get yours yet? Anyone else?

Unfortunately, I have a horrible cold/sinus/pollen thingy going on...and I can't really smell

much. What I can smell...smells lovely. I actually got some on my nose this morning when

I ripped open my box and started huffing the bottle LOL. I smelled it all day. Decided since I

got it on my nose...may as well dab it on my wrists so everyone at work could enjoy it too LOL!

I got mine yesterday afternoon and put some on a test strip. OOB you really get the spicy note, reminds me of anise or allspice. And, early on on the test strip it is spicy. But overnight it calmed down and developed, to my nose anyway, into the same fragrance as the soap sliver we got from Judy. Just a hint more spice. CP probably tames the spice a bit. It is a lovely scent.

For those of you that have used this in soap and B&B, do you cut back a little on the percentage? This seems like a fragrance that could be overwhelming if too strong.

Edited by ProudMarineMom

** I do not know if this is the same as the previous Goddess though **

I was wondering about this. I have stayed out of this thread because I thought the first one was horrible. I think I posted somewhere about it smelling like an old naughahyde couch from the '70s. If this version is better it might be worth a sniff.

Not gotten mine yet. In soap, I used it at 1 oz ppo and will tell you it will discolor. You could try it down at .7 and let us know how it goes. I would think it would stick, but I'm not privy to the new batch of it yet. Next week I should get mine.

that sounds wonderful..bug...i had used all of mine..thinking we would never get anymore..

so I am glad that you think it smell the same..

I got mine today..repoured into glass..and I have been swooooning over the empty bottle..

There is nothing quite like Goddess....

i am really thinking of snagging another lb or two...just incase this is not going to be a regular stocked fo

I had some left and it appears to be the same I am happy to report!!!! Got mine Sat, 5-11.