Looking for a Good Chocolate Scent

Dolphin146

For maximum throw, I use "Fudge Brownie". It's really strong and rich. I usually buy mine from Bitter Creek North.

I have tried their chocolate and hot cocoa, but I always revert back to "FB".

Dave @ Charlotte Hall Country Candles

Thanks for the post!

I'm planning to travel soon to Lancaster, PA to pick up jars and lids from Fillmore's. I'll have to grab that one.

I will probably start a thread requesting recomendations on their other fragrances before I make the journey.

We have family in Cecil County, Maryland which is about 45 minutes from Fillmore's. I've bought from them, but never actually went to their physical store.

I'm looking forward to it.

Dave

Thanks for the post!

I'm planning to travel soon to Lancaster, PA to pick up jars and lids from Fillmore's. I'll have to grab that one.

I will probably start a thread requesting recomendations on their other fragrances before I make the journey.

We have family in Cecil County, Maryland which is about 45 minutes from Fillmore's. I've bought from them, but never actually went to their physical store.

I'm looking forward to it.

Dave

They have some nice FOs and the trip is worth it. Its right in the middle of Amish country and very beautiful.

Its more of a front or show room with bottles, jars, lids, FOs, and stuff samples rather than an actual store. I go there everytime I do a supply run in PA. I just can't resist smelling whats new in their FO line. They have quit a few oils now.