Pouring today! Are you pouring also? Plotting new FO orders? Organizing/ inventory?

Just wondering if anyone else is playing with wax today.

I am pouring some new ones and a couple I have had before.

From DS:

Marshmallow-The Original

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies

Paradise

Buttercream Frosting

From NG:

Blackberry Jam

7up Pound Cake

Mr. Claus' Cookies

Huckleberry Harvest

Apple Cinnamon Streusel

Pomegranate Cider

Kind of excited that although I am mixing a new wax combination for these, they are all paraffin waxes so I will be able to melt these right away!

How about you??

I finally poured yesterday after a long pause. I think the last time I poured was a couple of weeks before Christmas.

I made:

Smoky Mountain Berries

Sugared Cranberries

Apple Butter (testing to see if this can replace Warm Apple Pie from BCN - Bubbles & Lights

Pumpkin Pie

Pumpkin Caramel Latte (my own blend - will see how this turns out)

Zucchini Bread

Sweet Country Corn Bread (my own blend)

You guys are busy!

Chandler needs to UNPACK and join the fun, a couple of you need to not have too much fun in Vegas, PAgirl made some DELICIOUS looking melts (perfect for Valentine's) and Dessa you have been busy and may have cracked the code on the Iced/Sugared Cranberries! Whew!

I just finished and my house smells wonderful!!

p.s. ksranch-your B&B TOTALLY counts. Sounds like you are having fun playing with some new stuff!

Edited by justajesuschick

Hubby left with a friend to drive some distance to ride dirt bikes (50, he thinks he is 15) so I was up and around much earlier than normal (I try to wait until he is up to start since my thermometer beeps incessantly) and I did not make a big breakfast so got right after it. Normally I would just be beginning about now.

Love those cupcakes! I wish I was able to pour :( we are in the process of packing to move and I probably won't be pouring until March or April the way things are looking. thats okay though! I have 7 new sample scents from NG on their way ...due to be here Tuesday! LOL!!! I will have so many new scents to test by the time I can actually pour I wont know where to start!!!