jackbenimble

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25% Cherry Vanilla, 25% Dreamsicle (Creamsicle) and 50% Coconut Milk should get you a very accurate dupe though it's probably cheaper just to by the FO.

I believe SOS has one with a hint of fig added as well...I'll see if I can find it again. It was under a different name.

Edited by rctfavr3

25% Cherry Vanilla, 25% Dreamsicle (Creamsicle) and 50% Coconut Milk should get you a very accurate dupe though it's probably cheaper just to by the FO.

I believe SOS has one with a hint of fig added as well...I'll see if I can find it again. It was under a different name.

COOL! So couldn't you just add the coconut itself and have the milk as the vanilla?

COOL! So couldn't you just add the coconut itself and have the milk as the vanilla?

I suppose. But Peak's Coconut Milk is just a straight coconut albeit a little light. The vanilla would comes from the "dreamsicle" and "cherry vanilla" fragrances.

Edited by rctfavr3

Here's CCs description:

Serendipity™

Memories of childhood. A scent created to remember the uninhibited joy and laughter of children. Just when you think that you have the scent captured it bursts into a whole different fragrance. A whiff of apple, no… a bit of mint… could that be oats…no…pineapple, wait a hint of cake. So different and alluring you will be mesmerized by this scent. Contains essential oils.

Edited by ChandlerWicks

Here's CCs description:

Serendipity™

Memories of childhood. A scent created to remember the uninhibited joy and laughter of children. Just when you think that you have the scent captured it bursts into a whole different fragrance. A whiff of apple, no… a bit of mint… could that be oats…no…pineapple, wait a hint of cake. So different and alluring you will be mesmerized by this scent. Contains essential oils.

I'm confused, why is the description so different from the one Just Scent has, as in, Cherries, Vanilla, Dreamscicle & Coconut (as rctfavr3 states),..or are they just being "funny" and not giving the straight description?

Edited by leisa2003

From what I've read on those FB wax/tart pages, the one they all seem to like is the one with Cherry, Vanilla & Coconut. Wish the JS version was stronger for me.

You know, I ordered some tarts from a few different vendors in Serendipity to see what all the hype was about and in a para-soy tart that I got the HT did not last long (maybe 5 hrs). Maybe I will try to blend my own creation and even rename it because I like the Cherry-Vanilla & Coconut but like you stated sunharbor its not strong and doesn't last.

Edited by leisa2003
add

I'm confused, why is the description so different from the one Just Scent has, as in, Cherries, Vanilla, Dreamscicle & Coconut (as rctfavr3 states),..or are they just being "funny" and not giving the straight description?

Those are the notes. The one from CC must be an original scent also named Serendipity. The Cherry, Vanilla, Coconut scent isn't a new one. JS's Seredipity has been around for a good 8 years. I assume this is the scent everyone is interested in, though if it is CC's version (which sounds completely different) than I wonder how CC can keep their trandmark rights. But I fail to see how this name can be trademarked anyway. I'll have to try CC to see how it smells before offering a scent blend.

Edited by rctfavr3

Did you guys notice the TM after CCs name? I wonder how the others are using the name?

I wonder if CC trademarked her version of Serendipity which to my nose isn't like the other descriptions of it I'm reading about. Thing is that name is all over the place being used out there. Serendipity blueberry ZB cotton candy cake....its like that. They use it in with other names.