jackbenimble

I mixed up AH Cherry, Coconut and added a little CC VV. Let it marry a day, added a little more VV until I could detect the scent in there but just enough to not overpower the other two scents. What I did find after letting it sit over a week is that the cherry is overpowering the coconut so I do have to order more of that FO before I use it. The vanilla seems at a good percentage at this point. I went about 15% after the cherry and coconut were together.

I've not tried any of the Serendipitys out there so have nothing to compare this blend to but OOB I do like it a lot.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I did find after letting it sit over a week is that the cherry is overpowering the coconut .... I went about 15% after the cherry and coconut were together.

I did think about that, and was going to try the cherry at just 25%. But your comment is making me think I might need to take it even lower (thanks!). I think coconut is going to be the most delicate part of this scent so was thinking to go heaviest on that.

I did think about that, and was going to try the cherry at just 25%. But your comment is making me think I might need to take it even lower (thanks!). I think coconut is going to be the most delicate part of this scent so was thinking to go heaviest on that.

I feel AH's coconut is a nice strong FO but the cherry is really STRONG and I didn't even get black cherry. I should have blended them a little at a time instead of a full ounce of each of the two but it gives me a reason to go back to AH :)

Good luck on your blending.