New year..way less scents!

With the new year coming, I know I need to regroup and get a new plan. I have WAY to many scents and need to cut back. I have 100+ and its just plain crazy. Just wondering about how many scents ya all offer and how many in each category. I have a lot of bakery cause they sell well for me but would just like an idea! Thank you all so much!

Well to just kill your idea we carry currently 247 different scents :/ Now we have been at this for years now and just opened a store as well, so the more the merrier :)

As for in each category, lord only knows LOL Some fit into 2 or 3 different "types". I always say, just do what your comfortable with and roll with it.

Good luck in the new year!

I have 84 right now of which maybe 40 have been tested and offered in a candle - the rest are melts

And I have about 20 more I want to add...it is way to hard for me to drop some -I need to bad because I haven't had the time to push marketing and sales so I don't sell a whole lot at the moment but I love them all and I can't stop looking for more! And I have about 100 1 ouncers still to test that I should just sell/ I am in trouble if I actually start testing and liking them also

I have about 6 to 10 in each category And I have 10 categories at the moment with another "line" I am working on slowly but surely...which I am sure I don't need! LOL

I think for marketing purposes you have to continue to be adding & dropping some at the same time. Whenever I deliver to a local wholesaler the first question I get is "Do you have any new ones?" So I don't believe I could just pick out 50 and stick with only them. I'd have to evaluate continually which to add, which to drop. That's hard for me.

I think for marketing purposes you have to continue to be adding & dropping some at the same time. Whenever I deliver to a local wholesaler the first question I get is "Do you have any new ones?" So I don't believe I could just pick out 50 and stick with only them. I'd have to evaluate continually which to add, which to drop. That's hard for me.

I AGREE!!! You have to drop some and add new ones. I usually buy in 1 pounders and if that 1 pd. of FO moves slow, I will drop it and look to add a new scent in place of it,..usually its a new scent I have never carried so I will test it (smaller bottle) first and if its a good one, then it becomes one of my new scents.

I was wondering the same thing, in soap, I have 30+ scents that I do all the time with a Limited Edition thrown in now and then. I don't know if I want to have that many scents in candles, I was thinking maybe 15-20, but it will be hard to limit myself, there are so many good ones out there!