Holiday Season Best Sellers

Alrighty, guys. I'm starting this thread a bit before the end of our mad rush, but things are slowing down for me, and I was wondering how you all did this season (so far). Any really super popular scents or designs you'd like to share or brag about? Sales up or down this year?

Craft fair sales for me were about normal, maybe slightly down this year. Online sales exploded, though. This is a good thing!

#1 in soy wax clamshell melts was Mistletoe (CS); ran out of stock twice.

Sales seemed to be better this year ... but it may have been the location. Usually we are at a pavilion and this year we were at the Officers' Club. Suspect we had more attendees that came to just see the inside of the club and they wound up making purchases.

Hi, new to these forums (I'll locate an "introduce yourself" thread in a bit here)...

Anyways, this is our first Holiday season in business, and we've enjoyed a lot of good success, but two scents have really been solid for us:

"Sweet Snow" (NG)

and

"Christmas Cabin" (NG) -- which we actually renamed "Winter Berry" because we thought it was more appropriate for the scent.

Those two sold like hotcakes for us, and still are. We also carried Gingerbread (with moderate success) and Christmas Pine (kind of only appealed to a niche market, but for those who wanted a pine scent in their home, they loved it).