Could I use these for portion cups?

I am thinking about getting this brand of portion cups to make samples and testers in.

2 questions-

1. Is there a minimum I have to spend?

2. Will these suck the sent out of my wax?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

http://www.webstaurantstore.com/dart-conex-100pcblk-1-oz-black-plastic-portion-cup-125-pack/999P100E.html

Some of the cups are low temp which is not good for us. I'd try a sample first. The ellipso ones work fine but for some reason I thought the black ones were not as good for temperature.

I pour at 100 or a little lower so temp will not affect me but I'm not sure. How do you get a sample?

That's the site I have book marked for when I'm ready to order more. Got lucky and my husband brought me a ton from work, but they are not the right kind. I would email the company to see if they will send you a sample. I've used the clear ones and they worked well for me, don't know bout the black, but they are sleek

Carol is correct. Make sure they are polypro and have #5 in the triangle. Otherwise, the scent will leech out.

I emailed the company about this particular item and this was their response.

Thank you for contacting the WEBstaurantstore.com! This Dart container is made of polypropylene and has a five on the underside of the container. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have further questions.

Thank You!