Another name thread!

QTsmum

Because you guys are awesome!

It's Icy Peppermint > Gingerbread > Sugared Pine.

It smells really good to me. Very fresh. It seems very outdoorsy to me. Very winter.

I don't think any one scent sticks out very much, it's very nicely blended. The peppermint just tickles the back of your tongue when you sniff it, to give you that blast of mint. Why is there not a smell feature via the internet yet???!! ;)

What about winter slopes?

ETA Ror Fresh Winter SLopes

Bunny Slope

Or

Alpen Glow

"Alpenglow (from German: Alpenglühen) is an optical phenomenon. When the Sun is just below the horizon, a horizontal red glowing band can sometimes be observed on the opposite horizon. Alpenglow is easiest to observe when mountains are illuminated but can also be observed when the sky is illuminated through backscattering.

Since the Sun is below the horizon, there is no direct path for the light to reach the mountain. Instead, light reflects off airborne snow, water, or ice particles low in the atmosphere. It is this circumstance that separates a normal sunrise or sunset from alpenglow.

Although the term may be loosely applied to any sunrise or sunset light seen on the mountains, true alpenglow is not direct sunlight and is only observed after sunset or before sunrise.

In the absence of mountains, the aerosols in the eastern portion of the sky can be illuminated in the same way by the remaining red scattered light straddling the border of the Earth's own shadow (the terminator). This back-scattered light produces a red band opposite the Sun." (copied from Wikipedia)

Edited by HorsescentS