Test results with soy

Sometimes I wonder if those that work with soy and get frustrated with their candle bc it has no scent throw are testing their candles too soon. I used to get soooooo mad bc I wasn't getting a throw. I would always test my candles the next day and nothing. When I went over to get my stuff there were some candles I made 3 years ago that I wasn't happy with the HT. I am burning one now and the HT is awesome. Soy needs time to cure. Patience is a virtue they say! Any thoughts?

I guess I could have gone with Paraffin instead but I don't mind the frustrations. I do wish I could burn them the next day but I usually let mine cure for 7 days before I test. Also for me soy is easier to clean up and I am messy plus lots of people where I live would rather burn soy despite how I try and dispell false rumors about paraffin candles. Anyway. I'm way off topic now.

I only choose FO's that will burn well in EL soy the next day..I get A LOT of made to order requests. They of course get better with days..but they MUST throw in 24 hours.

Every oil I pour from Candle Cocoon does. I use a few from ICS and Elements as well.

I guess I could have gone with Paraffin instead but I don't mind the frustrations. I do wish I could burn them the next day but I usually let mine cure for 7 days before I test. Also for me soy is easier to clean up and I am messy plus lots of people where I live would rather burn soy despite how I try and dispell false rumors about paraffin candles. Anyway. I'm way off topic now.

You sure wouldn't know you are messy from your videos!:wink2: