edible body mist spray recipe

macyboutique

• 2 weeks later...

I am dying to find a recipe too! without using vodka...I am going to try a edible perfume roll-on which is only sweet almond oil and flavoring...the only thing is how to make it sweet...perhaps I can put some honey in it or use vegetable glycerin...maybe the edible body mist is made the same way...:undecided

Macy

I am dying to find a recipe too! without using vodka...I am going to try a edible perfume roll-on which is only sweet almond oil and flavoring...the only thing is how to make it sweet...perhaps I can put some honey in it or use vegetable glycerin...maybe the edible body mist is made the same way...:undecided

Macy

Macy, try using that liquid sweetener at the grocery store, that would probably work, and taste better than honey (I can't STAND honey blech).

I'm curious as to what is the interest in an edible body spray? I can see edible cream or oils, but why the spray??

Are you the one who has the adult B&B line/website? I know there is someone on here who has one, but not sure who it was. ;)

I'm interested in this as well (the adult line). :)

• 2 weeks later...