Foaming Hand Soap

These are the new foaming hand soap bottles from JS. So easy to make!!! They hold 8 ounces of soap. Scented, from left to right: Hyacinth Orchid, Dreamcatcher, Waterlily Melon, Lemon Peel, Water Blossom & Ivy, and Pomegranate. Thanks for looking! Linaya

post-2327-139458400248_thumb.jpg

They look great.

Have you found that tall and slinder bottle hard to use? I would think while trying to pump that bottle, it would have a tendency to slip or fall over. I may try that style but I really like this foamer bottle for stability while pumping. Please let me know how you like it and how it performs.

post-219-139458400305_thumb.jpg

Ive been using one at my kitchen sink for a couple of weeks now, and have never had one fall over. They are pretty sturdy. I like the style of the bottle; its different than the foaming soap bottles in the grocery stores.

I did notice that. When you actually use the pump it will continue to pump past the end of the tube. My test bottle only left maybe a 1/8 of an inch of soap at the bottom. Which is actually less waste than the foaming hand soap I got at the grocery store; that bottle had about 1/2 in. of soap still in the bottle that couldnt be pumped. I wanted to make sure i was happy with the way it pumps myself before i started selling these. I sent a few off as testers also, and everybody said that they were surprised that it also pumped with very little waste. I dont know why it continues to pump the liquid past the end of the tube; but it does.

• 1 year later...
Prairieannie is correct; its just liquid hand soap, diluted 50/50 with water, add FO and dye.

Do you use a preservative and how much do you sell them for?

Just wondering cause I just learned to make this using my hp soap but the ratio is allot less soap.

Thanks

• 1 year later...