cut-n-carve candles

5 or 6 of us for sure and I bet a bunch of others that play around with carving but either they dont post much or not at all. My carving days are limited, but I think I have about 400# of hot wax ready right now if I wanted to get creative. I think I have creative block. Post some pictures and let us see what your made out of girl. ;) Bruce

I taught Bruce everything he knows.

okay maybe not. He does make really great candles. I think someone asked Bruce if anyone ever burned one of the candles they bought from him and in a modest way he indicated that no they didn't burn them because they were too beautiful.

Veronica do you carve candles? or are you interested in learning?

5 or 6 of us for sure and I bet a bunch of others that play around with carving but either they dont post much or not at all. My carving days are limited, but I think I have about 400# of hot wax ready right now if I wanted to get creative. I think I have creative block. Post some pictures and let us see what your made out of girl. ;) Bruce

WOW! Beautiful Candles Bruce. How long have you been carving?

I started about 6-8 months ago. I bought a book and thought I would give it a try. I'm still learning, trial & error. I'll post some pics.

WOW! Beautiful Candles Bruce. How long have you been carving?

I started about 6-8 months ago. I bought a book and thought I would give it a try. I'm still learning, trial & error. I'll post some pics.

Well, I was full time carving way way back, next year will be my 30th year as a carver/chandler. Over 10 years full time, and the rest of the time I always had the wax melted but didnt make much since I had a "real" job at the time. Bruce

So Bruce you needing some creative juices to get you going? I just know that I'd love to crawl in your brain for just a little while :) And yes when I get back to creating I'm going to finally try some cut and carve.

... I think I have creative block. ...

OOOHH, Bruce! Play you "name 3 colors" game again! That was awesome to see your spur of the moment creations!

Veronica, post your pics! We would love to see 'em!

Oh yes on both accounts! No mushrooms though ... I'm allergic :D