Testing, Testing New Pillars

Hopie

The one on the left is a pyramid I'm still testing wicks on, not sure if I like this color, which is sand...but could use it to layer some more rustics with. I scented this one in Hot Apple Pie, because it's my dear David's favorite, so he'll enjoy burning this one. The one on the right was a "remelt" from the star candle I previously posted, I bashed it up and remelted and poured it. I was wondering if it would still "remottle", and what color it would end up, lol! 

IMG_20180506_175956.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Love the look and color of the one on the right.  To me it looks almost like an avocado green,  being partly colorblind makes it hard to tell.  But they are both beautiful candles.  Being new to making candle seeing ones like this as well as the ones other people post makes me wanna try new things.  But first i have to really find a wax i like and get used to it before i venture into fancier looking candles and pillar candles.  :thumbsup2:

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...