Turkey roaster for melting wax?

Hello! Has anyone used an Oster Turkey Roaster Oven or anything similar to melt wax? I work with palm, and just wondering how it might work.  I've been using a double-boiler kind of set up, but would love to melt more wax at a time. Thanks!

I think it depends on your wax. If this is the electric roaster, not the deep Frye you’re referring to it will be hit or miss. I tried with beeswax and was not successful with mine. Presto pots are smaller, but much simpler to regulate and quite responsive with temp needs. 

Love my turkey fryer but it's the old school one that has a spigot on front and nice temp control that is accurate.  Turkey oven, I'm not so sure you'll get what you need but Trapp said she uses one so it must work because she cranks out candles!!   Had to look at it and it's kind of a huge crock pot so it may just work for you.

Edited by kandlekrazy

Hi, @Trappeur@kandlekrazy and @TallTayl --  Thanks so much for your answers and help. Sorry to post and then disappear! Just been that kind of week-   I bought the roaster to use in melting surfactants, but theres a weird little ledge that runs along the bottom and it was just enough to cause the surfactants to scorch, but I was thinking it might be fine for wax. If not, I'll take your suggestion, TallTayl, and get a presto pot. Thank you!