Hello

Michellexis

Hello everyone.

Just got started making scented container candles with soy wax. The reason was, because I received a terrible perfumed container candle at Christmas with the baddest fake smell ever. So I wanted to try to see if I could do better using only natural ingredients. Ie Soy (C3 at the moment) and pure essential oils. So now...I have lots of questions!

• Like 1

Welcome!  Enjoy the browse.  I used to make essential oil candles and may go back to it if my vendor that does them ever leaves the store.  Yes, it's more expensive but the customers in Calif love that natural aspect and but them even at high prices.  I think if you stick with 2 size jars and do EO blends with catchy names you can make it work.  Best of luck!

On 2/3/2018 at 4:44 AM, Michellexis said:

Hello everyone.

Just got started making scented container candles with soy wax. The reason was, because I received a terrible perfumed container candle at Christmas with the baddest fake smell ever. So I wanted to try to see if I could do better using only natural ingredients. Ie Soy (C3 at the moment) and pure essential oils. So now...I have lots of questions!

Welcome! You are certainly in the right place to learn here on this site .I have only made a handful of candles myself .I make wax melts .I  know many on here that can give you advice with lots of experience .I find this site to be very helpful with almost any craft you are making .If you browse around the topics ,you will find so much info on candle making ,wax,wicks, fragrances etc. I wish you the best in your candle journey .