My New WSP Order Arrived Today

Moonstar

2 hours ago, Moonstar said:

OMG your totally motivating me - your so so bad LMAO !!  

LOL, you people are such a bad influence.... Every time I read one of these threads I want to put in another order.

Incendia... back away from the computer... put that PayPal password away...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Incendia said:

LOL, you people are such a bad influence.... Every time I read one of these threads I want to put in another order.

Incendia... back away from the computer... put that PayPal password away...

Lol, I have been lurking on this forum for a long time before I finally decided to stop being lazy and join, and yeah, a ton of my orders were inspired by you guys ?

This forum is the reason I got addicted to Vanilla Voodoo

• Like 1

On 12/7/2016 at 10:48 PM, moonshine said:

I use their 

VBN

autumn lodge

witches brew 

vanilla oak

clean cotton

Spearmint eucalyptus

fireside

sun and sand 

Dune grass

fresh bamboo

I also have fresh picked pomelo- Fraser fir-rainforest- mahogany teakwood- fabuloso lavender-and angel that I need to get in wax still 

Love their oils....I also have used their raspberry lemonade which is really good but switched to cherry lemonade from MC  because it was more requested 

you should check out sweetcakes....they have some wonderful oils, a little pricey but so worth it and unique 

how does the spearmint eucalyptus do in candles ? have you tried the lavender sage ? the last lav sage + rosemary i got was from

fillmore + it was perfumey to me . I wasn't crazy about it . I only have CS lavender so I guess I'll use that for now. 

Edited by Moonstar

It does well in soy but I personally don't burn it eucalyptus irritates me even though I love it 

I keep that one around for my sister in Virginia - she loves b&bw stress relief and this is basically the dupe 

I use FB lavender sage- I was hooked line and sinker on MW and when she went out PFO was not offering many at all despite buying the codes and had to have minimums met to get it so I sent it to FB along with many others and they carry it 24/7 365 days a week ?

Its very spot on to me and have thought about trying PFO seeing it's THE one I used from MW and they now have it I believe but.....been tested and seal of approval with my people so why test more. 

Edited by moonshine

I'm so glad someone brought this thread back up - I just made a huge list of oils to try from WSP next time I order! 

The lemon seed + Parsley sounds amazing - I wonder how it would blend with their Farmers Market Bibb Lettuce (just poured some and it's curing but the CT is AMAZING). I'll need to try this out :) 

• Like 1

On 12/8/2016 at 10:36 AM, ktaggard said:

I love their Citrus Cilantro! I mix with Orange EO. And the scent holds great in CP soap. 

I also use their ginger spice, velvet sugar, verbana lemon, and cedarwood sage.

I don't care for their love spell or lemon sugar. 

Tell me about the velvet sugar 

what's it like, does it throw well

not sure which wax you use 

thank you ? 

• 6 months later...
On 12/8/2016 at 3:44 AM, Trappeur said:

OMgosh Moonstar!.......I want everyone you ordered!   Like you I'm not a floral person, so the only one that I would be hesitant on is the Peony.  You'll have to advise after you get in wax if it is nice or what....

The only ones I have ever ordered from them is the VBN and Frosted Cranberry.  The frosted cranberry is STRONG!  and I like very very much!

I'll have to wait till after the holidays to order as I have soooooo many oils I have just received and haven't tested yet.  But these I'm definitely trying.....By the way, I ordered 2 pounds of the Lemon Biscottti from Fillmore that I got the other day by the great reviews you have on it.  I already have some made up in it.  Hope they throw for me!

Trappeur

Don't forget I sent you a 2oz bottle of the WSP Peony, did you ever get a chance to try it out?

On 3/7/2017 at 3:57 PM, jbradshaw said:

I'm so glad someone brought this thread back up - I just made a huge list of oils to try from WSP next time I order! 

The lemon seed + Parsley sounds amazing - I wonder how it would blend with their Farmers Market Bibb Lettuce (just poured some and it's curing but the CT is AMAZING). I'll need to try this out :) 

Not sure how I missed this ? I think it'll blend great with Bibb Lettuce. Its been awhile since I used bibb lettuce , did it end up working out for you ? I forgot what wax you use ?