Tennessee Blueberry Cobbler

1 hour ago, ThisLittleLightOfMine said:

Thank you moonstar... I wonder why they have closed? Surely it wasn't for lack of business! I have been out of the loop for a bit as my personal life has been under going some change and got on to post an order and JUUUUST kidding!

From what I understand from those on here that know the family, her husband passed away :( I hate to hear such sad news like that. 

• Like 1

It is sad to lose loved ones. I have been thru this the past couple of years myself. My prayers go out to her . I have been trying to replace some of the TCS oils myself. I have samples on the way of some of my favs. I loved their Blueberry cobbler ,Pumpkin pecan Waffles bbw type ,Tangerine Dreams & Salty Caramels bbw type. I also loved Peach magnolia Raspberry & Vanilla bean Noel . Moonstar is correct Aztec does have a great Blueberry cobbler ,just second best to TCS . I have also heard Candlewic has a wonderful Wild Maine blueberry ,think that's the name .I have been wanting to try this one myself. I order my wax from Candlewic , so may add to cart next time I order my wax, I do recommend Aztec blueberry cobbler :)

• Like 1

Hello Little Light,

Good to hear from you.  I wondered where you have gone too.  I hope all is well....

Yes, Kimberlie's husband passed away and she has closed her shop to go in other directions.  Was just too hard for her to keep it going.  I wish her well and hope that someone does buy her business.  It can be oh so tough when a loved one leaves us.  I can understand her reasons and feel bad for her as I too lost my husband 3 years ago myself.  But we have to go on.

Pumpkin Pecan Waffles and VBN are my biggest concerns as they are my most favorite for me personally as well as extremely top sellers in the shops I sell to.

I've gotten samples of these 2 fragrances from quite a few suppliers and have to test them.  Amazingly they all smell so much alike from each vendor.  I'll post my findings when I've tested them.

Blueberry Cobbler from Aztec Old Glory recommended to me and is very good.  Also BCN has a super one too.

Trappeur

• Like 1

Hi Trappeur! I am sooo sad to her this I can both EVEN IMAGINE losing my husband... breaks my heart to think of what she is going through. Will hold them up in prayer for sure... as for me I have undergone a whole slough of medical issues and family issues so have had to take a step back for a bit but I am trying to SLOWLY pick up the pace! Thank you for the suggestions and yes PLEASE let me know what your testing tell you! Hope all is well on your end as well!

I ordered PPW from Northstar & my order should arrive tomorrow. I agree with Trappeur , this scent was AMAZING from TCS.  I am going to miss TCS. I did receive my PPW sample from Flaming & super strong OOB , light throw in 129. I will try again 4630/4625 blend .I make wax melts. I am pulling my hair out trying to replace the PPW & Salted caramel from TCS ,both are BBW dupes. I will post results from Northstar PPW .I also ordered 7 more samplers from this company. I have never tried their oils ,so hoping for the best. I have also put in other orders for the PPW from different suppliers. I will have to say goodbye to the PPW if I cannot find the one I am looking for. This scent was so strong & no kidding my neighbors across the street knew when I was pouring this one. I have had many recommendations ,so still not giving up. I will let you know if I find a blueberry cobbler as good as TCS .I have about 5 of the TCS scents I am trying to replace. I highly recommend Butt Naked from The Candlesource , very strong & a wonderful aroma. My search continues for my 5 beloved TCS oils. I am way over spending in shipping cost trying to replace these oils. I will say it's well worth it , if I can replace them. The blueberry cobbler is on my search list as well. I will keep you posted ,God bless ,Kathy :)

• Like 1

NG has an amazing Blueberry Muffin. It has been a great seller for me for a long time! I was a bit skeptical cause quite a few of the ones I tried just were not what I had in my mind. NG is a really strong throw for me! Definitely worth trying. I did use Tennessee also and it was good too. I was happy to see I hoarded 3 bottles. So sad for Kim also. Been praying for her too! Just never know what God has in store for us. Sure is hard being left behind but I guess he knows his master plan. :) 

• Like 2

I've been using PPW from Fragrance Buddy...the only other one I've tried was from Tennessee. For me, TN had better CT but HT from FB is better for me. It throws well but it's not a heavy scent. I thought they smelled a bit different from each other, too...Tennessee had a cinnamon note which I don't get from FB.  I don't know what it supposed to smell like, though, since I've only smelled these two and not even the original!  I've seen people here recommending Indiana Candle Supply for PPW...some of their oils are strong so I might try their PPW sometime.

• Like 1