Another Winner from Peak!

LadyinCali

Had to order some wicks the other day from Peak so I decided to try the Pumpkin Caramel Latte FO...All I can say is OMG! OOB, this is one the THE best scents I have ever smelled. I am going to make some tarts later this evening and am hoping, after a four day cure, that the HT is nice and strong. If this throws well, I will definitely be ordering a pound! This is a perfect Fall scent.

FaithfulScenter - You would definitely not be disappointed with this scent or most any from Peak. I know we all have our own personal preferences when it comes to which FO's we like and dislike. But I honestly think Peak has some of the best scents out there. I have ordered some that I just don't care for, but 99% of what I have ordered have had a very strong HT. Another good one from Peak is Cranberry Apple Marmalade, it's a wonderful scent for Fall and it reminds me of Thanksgiving, maybe because of the cranberries and the HT is very strong!!!

WOOOO! I'm so happy to hear this! I just made an order and decided to get 4 oz of it, and I know it was between this and another coffee related scent! I'm so glad I stuck with this one! Can't wait to get it now!!!

QTsmum - Let us know what you think of it when it arrives! I hope you like it as much as I do! Now I'm off to make some tarts - I can't wait to get this in wax!